Terms of Service
MINORS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS SITE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR CURRENT JURISDICTION. For greater clarity, the Site is intended for your use only if you are 19 years of age or older. If you do not fall within this category, you may be in breach of laws or regulations applicable in your province or country of residence or access, and you should leave the Site immediately. You may restrict access to this Site using content filtering software or by changing your computer settings (e.g. browser or operating system), as appropriate.
Use of Content and Services
The Matchbox (4)20 Club authorizes you to view the Content at this Site and use our Services only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content in any copies of the Content. By accessing the Site or any Service, you agree to only use the Site and Services for legitimate purposes in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. You may not modify the Content at this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use the Content for any public or commercial purpose. All product names, regardless of whether or not they appear in large print or with a trade-mark symbol, are trade-marks of The Matchbox (4)20 Club, its affiliates, related companies, or its licensors or joint venture partners unless otherwise noted. The Content is copyrighted and may not be distributed, downloaded, modified, reused, reposted, or otherwise used except as provided in these Terms without the express prior written permission of The Matchbox (4)20 Club. The use or misuse of these trade-marks, copyrights, or other materials, except as permitted by these Terms, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trade-mark law, and other laws, statutes and/or regulations. The Matchbox (4)20 Club assumes no obligation to update Content contained in this Site. For purposes of these Terms, any use of this Content on any other web site or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this Site and its related Services automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Content. You represent and warrant that all information provided to us in relation to our online Services is true and accurate. We may assign these Terms to anyone for any reason in our sole discretion without notice. You may not assign these Terms without our prior written consent.
Changes to Content
The Content contained in these pages is subject to change. The Site has been designed to provide general information about The Matchbox (4)20 Club and its Services. The Matchbox (4)20 Club may make changes to the Content at this Site, or to the Services described in them, at any time without notice. Your continued access to and use of the Site after we amend the Terms will mean that you agree with the Terms as amended. We recommend that you periodically check this Site for amendments to the Terms. The Content at this Site may be out of date, and The Matchbox (4)20 Club makes no commitment to update the Content. If you do not agree to any changes that have been made, you must immediately stop using the Site and all Services.
In addition to the requirements set forth in other sections of these Terms, you agree not to access and/or use the Site or Services for any purpose not expressly authorized by these Terms and/or transmit or upload to the Site or any Service content that in any form or respect:
1. contravenes or violates any applicable laws or regulations, including, without limitation, criminal, intellectual property, privacy, competition, securities and other laws and regulations;
2. constitutes an advertisement or solicitation of business of any kind, including but not limited to, spam, chain letters, and pyramid schemes;
3. contains or constitutes software, computer programs, or routines of any kind, including but not limited to, viruses, bots, worms, spiders or offline readers;
4. enables hacking or permits any automated device, program, tool (including but not limited to robot, bot, spider, deep-link, other data-mining or harvesting processes) or any manual process that in any way would facilitate access, or allow the acquisition, copying, or monitoring of any portion of the Site, including all data and networks, without the prior express written consent of The Matchbox (4)20 Club;
5. collects information about others, including but not limited to, users’ emails, passwords or other account information;
6. copies or distributes any part of the Site or Services in any medium without The Matchbox (4)20 Club’s prior written authorization;
7. reverse engineers or decompiles the software comprising or included in the Site;
8. attempts to gain access to unauthorized content, including content that has not yet been made available to the public;
9. collects or harvests any personal information from the Site or a related Service, nor will you use communication systems provided by the Site and Service for any commercial solicitation purposes; and/or
10. solicits, for commercial purposes, any users of the Site and Service.
Any linked sites are not under the control of 11093533 Canada Inc. D.B.A. Matchbox Cannabis and The Matchbox (4)20 Club is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in the linked site. The Matchbox (4)20 Club is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by The Matchbox (4)20 Club.
The Matchbox (4)20 Club and its directors and officers disclaim all warranties or conditions, whether express or implied, including any warranty or condition as to the quality, accuracy, completeness and suitability of this information including the Content for any purpose. The Matchbox (4)20 Club and its directors and officers shall not be held responsible for any action taken that is based on the Content presented on the Site and any related Services, and all users of the Site agree that all access to and use of the Site and any related Services, and any and all Content presented on the Site, is at the user’s own risk. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE MATCHBOX (4)20 CLUB DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE AND ANY RELATED SERVICE WILL BE ACCESSIBLE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR THAT THE SITE, SERVICE OR THE SERVER THAT THE SITE AND SERVICE ARE AVAILABLE ON ARE ERROR-FREE, INCLUDING DEFECTS, DESIGN FLAWS, OMISSIONS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE, SERVICE AND ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Exclusion of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND ANY RELATED SERVICE REMAINS WITH YOU. The Matchbox (4)20 Club and its directors and officers will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of this Site and any related Services however they may arise. The Matchbox (4)20 Club assumes no responsibility for any damages that you may incur resulting from any viruses that may infect your computer, software or other equipment. Jurisdiction This Site originates in Canada. Any claim or dispute arising from, or in relation to the Terms, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario.
Termination of Site and/or Service
The Matchbox (4)20 Club may discontinue at any time, without notice, the Site, Services, Content, materials, and/or other services described on the Site or the availability thereof. The Matchbox (4)20 Club also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate these Terms and your access to all or part of the Site and/or Service with or without notice to you.
Entire Agreement; Severability
We may, from time to time, offer you the opportunity to participate in or use other special services, events, contests, and so forth, both on and off the Site. By participating in any such special service, you agree to any and all special terms set forth in connection with any such service, in addition to these Terms.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
1. As a condition of your use of this Site and the Loyalty Program, you warrant that (i) you are at least 19 years of age; (ii) you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation; (iii) you will use this Site and the Loyalty Program in accordance with this Agreement; (iv) all information supplied by you on this Site or in connection with the Loyalty Program is true, accurate, current and complete. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Site, the Loyalty Program and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this agreement.
2. Capitalized terms appearing in, but not defined in, this agreement have the meanings set out in the General Terms and Conditions.
3. As part of the Loyalty Program, you will be eligible to earn rewards, including discounts of up to 40% off purchases at select Matchbox Cannabis Co. stores for each visit to a Matchbox Cannabis Co. store, as follows:
a) Each time you visit a Matchbox Cannabis Store you will be eligible to earn points towards your account to be redeemed for discounts. Purchase is required to accumulate points. The Matchbox (4)20 Club points system is as follows:
b) Discounts cannot be combined, stacked or otherwise used together.
e) After 4000 points have been accumulated, no further discounts will be provided until the previous discounts have been redeemed. Discounts may be redeemed up to December 31st of the year the discounts were collected. For greater clarity, you may redeem the discount at any time, however once redeemed the discount will no longer be available, and your discounts will return to the level one discount amount.
f) Some products may be excluded at our sole and absolute discretion at any time and without notice. Please speak to the staff at a Matchbox Cannabis store for further details.
g) Loyalty benefits and promotions can only be redeemed at a Matchbox Cannabis store in person by a Loyalty Program account holder, not online.
h) Discounts cannot be exchanged for cash, credit or gift cards.
i) Items purchased with the discounts cannot be returned for full cash value or credit.
4. You are responsible for keeping your user ID and password confidential.
5. We reserve the right to terminate and delete any accounts at our sole and absolute discretion at any time and without notice.
6. You may use the Loyalty Program for personal purpose only and not for any business, commercial or other use.
7. You agree that we may transfer your personal data, for the purposes of facilitating a transaction and providing sales support for a transaction.
8. We will communicate with you by e-correspondence. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
9. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this Site or the Loyalty Program.
10. As noted in our General Terms and Conditions, the Content contained in this page is subject to change. The Matchbox (4)20 Club may make changes to the Loyalty Program Terms, or to the Services described in them, at any time without notice. Your continued access to and use of the Site after we amend the Loyalty Program Terms will mean that you agree with the Loyalty Program Terms as amended. We recommend that you periodically check this Site for amendments to the Loyalty Program Terms. If you do not agree to any changes that have been made, you must immediately stop using the Site and all Services.